Round 82 Rules (Translations: 日本語)
ĦĦĦRound 82!!! - Human/body sounds theme!
Internal Tracker synthesis is NOT allowed this round
This round DOES accept vocal samples!
This round DOES accept personally recorded performances, as long as they meet the guidelines below.
This round does NOT accept drawn samples.
* Round 82 will last 1 week. It is the last micro round, fun-entries are welcome.
* Only human/body sounds are allowed.
* Human/body sounds can be: Vocals, beatboxing, hand clapping, knee slapping, furzen (fart/gas noises), etc.. Basically anything that can be created only with your body.
* Any length, any source, any preprocessing (e.g. vocoder) is allowed.
* Renoise 3 is allowed. Yay!!!
* Personal performances are fine, as long as they are made only with your body.
* Chocolate is good for your heart.
* Too many bananas can cause constipation.
* Furzensaws permitted.
* Have fun!
vst effects allowed are:
tal reverb III - A stereo plate reverb, since most trackers don't have one and it's great for electronic music
TDR Feedback Compressor II - A nice and transparent real feedback compressor
(Downloads for the vst effects are provided at their sites, since there are separate versions for Win32/Win64/Mac)
You can of course still use your tracker's native effects as well as the above vst-effects. We are still coming to a consensus about a standard set of 3rd party effects plugins which would be allowed every round.
Rules for Round 82:
1. Tracking Format / Maximum compressed file size is 10,000,000 bytes.
Modplug/IT/FT2 (.IT, .XM, .S3M, .MOD)
Buzz (.BMW, .BMX)
Others (.???) If you are not sure if your tracker is supported, just drop us a line on the forums or one liners. It never hurts to ask!
Entries have no track length/time limit.
Entries must be compressed using .RAR, .ZIP, .GZ, or .BZ compression.
Maximum compressed filesize for entries is 10,000,000 bytes.
2. MP3 or OGG rendered link required.
All entrants are required to include a link to a rendered MP3 or OGG of your entry when you submit. Please render
and encode your MP3/OGG raw. Any mastering/EQing and or post processing is not allowed with the exception of Maximizing, Limiting, Volume Fade Out (eg: looped track), and Normalization.
3. Limited tracker features.
Modules are limited to ONLY the built in effects of your chosen tracker except of the VSTs mentioned above.
Buzz/Psycle/Modplug/MadTracker entries must include all plugins required by the track inside the entry archive (zip, rar, etc).
Arrangement plugins such as Unwieldy Tracker are allowed for Buzz.
All required files to playback the module must be included in the entry archive.
The filesize limit per entry includes any required files for playback.
4. Entry must be original.
Your entry must be original and not a remix of any previous works.
5. Please use human/body sounds ONLY. Personally recorded samples and vocal samples ARE allowed this round.
Copyrighted material or sounds you do not have permission to use are not allowed. allowed this round.
Personally recorded samples are performances recorded by yourself.
6. Delete all Unused Instruments and patterns before submitting.
This helps reduce your entry's filesize and save bandwidth.
7. Identify yourself inside your submitted module file.
The Author and Song title must be included within the module.
8. Entry limits for individual and coop entries.
Individual entries are limited to 1 per person per round.
Cooperative entries are limited to 1 entry per team.
Cooperative entries are allowed in addition to your individual entry.
Voting for a coop from an individual entry is prohibited if you particpated in the coop.
Voting for an individual entry from a coop is prohibited if the individual participated in the coop.
Multiple individual entries are prohibited and will result in suspension of your entry and possibly account.
9. Voting is required.
You must vote for your top 5 favorite entries to qualify for final placement.
Please do not disregard the rules. We do not want to disqualify any entries.
The Soundevotion Competition Team